domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

5 songs.

The first song that I choice is Slave to the rhythm of MJ. Every time that I hear this song made me dance and sing. I miss MJ so much and I think that his new songs are so amazing.
                                                                                                                                                                    The second is All of me. I'm IN LOVE with this one. The first time that I listened it I cried a lot. It's a good one when you're relaxed or if you wanna cry, play it, it works.




The next one is Bailando. Well, I don't know what to say about this one, but every time, EVERY TIME that I listen this song I dance, but I can't stop dancing later hahaha. 



The fourth song is Love of my life. This song is... Well, perfect. I'm love with this song and I'm in love with Queen, so... I also love this version so much, don't ask me why, but I do. 


And the last one is... this remix of Bruno Mars. I love Bruno, is so asdfghjklñ, you know, singed by The Vamps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario