sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

Being Godmother.

I remember when my little cousin Àngels was born. I was doing things of my costume for Carnival because it was few days before it start.
I didn't know if she was a little boy or girl since that day because everyone of my family wanted that it was a surprise. I always thought that it will be a girl, and I was right!
One month later my aunt said that I'll be her Godmother, and I was so happy!
I was nervous till the day of her baptism, April 11th. That day I went to see in the morning to other cousin in a gymnastic artistic competition in Burriana, and after that I went to the hairdresser. When the Baptism started my heart was going so fast.
When I had to dry my cousin's little head I almost cry, because I was so happy to be her Godmother. I promise that I'll take care for her since the day that she born untill I die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario