lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

New Year's Eve

That day me and my friends spent the night in the house of one of us, Eva's house. We had dinner there, and each one of us bought and took there different things like olives, salad, sandwiches... I bought a chocolate cake. After that we put our "cotillon" and we opened the "Lucky grapes". We watched the TV for a few minutes and there was 23:59. We were so nervous, but I was thinking my wishes for 2015. My 12 wishes. After that we danced at three or four games at the Wii console. We also took a lot of photos, like a photocall, lol. We spent an hour to take all the photos but there are so funny. At the end, we sang, also in games. We recorded some of our performances but there are top secret! After that, three of us went to other house to continue the party. Hahaha, I'm just kidding. One friend and I were talking since 6 to 8 am, and after that we had ten minutes of laugh, don't ask, and finally we slept for 3 hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario