sábado, 8 de marzo de 2014

My Best Friend.

Her name is Patricia and it's at the same class as me. I met her when we had five years old. We obviously, had our fights but, all the bff does it, right' She has brown eyes, but I love the colour bc it's so weird. She has got straight, dark hair. Her family is awesome. She lives with her parents, Emi and Juan, and her little sister Claudia. She has got two dogs, Simba and Kira, there are so cute! When I'm with her, I can be how I am, without being shy. We sing, dance, and we are jerk like nobody else. The same day, every year, we do a letter for the other one. It's so cute, bc this year, we oppened the letter with our christmas presents, I gave her accessories, and she gave me a picture frame with pics of us. I love her so much, and she is a sister for me. I can tell her everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario